- Last Important Updated: 2021-01-03
Summary for the App Store users
To summarize in advance for the App Store users, MultiTab app offers two kinds of app privacy depending on whether you are a subscriber or not.
1) For the subscribers
MultiTab app does not collect any user data. It collects only app usage statistics for functional improvement.
- Data Not Linked to You: Identifiers, Usage Data. (This data may be collected but it is not linked to you.)
2) For the free users
MultiTap uses 3rd Party Advertising(currently, Google AdMob) for the free usage. So, Ad network may collect non-personally identifiable data to provide targeted advertising. Referring to the Google AdMob documentation, following data may be collected/tracked.
- Data Used to Track You: Coarse Location, Identifiers, Usage Data, Diagnostics.
- Data Linked to You: Coarse Location, Identifiers, Usage Data, Diagnostics.
- Data Not Linked to You: Diagnostics.
Collection of Information
We do not collect any user information.
MultiTab app is a client app for various feed services such as Tumblr, Facebook, Flickr, Reddit, Twitter. All these services require ‘Access Token’ to access their service. Our app get ‘Access Token’ from the service when user login through our app. MultiTab app saves this access token in local device with encryption. We do not collect this access token. We use it only for user’s intend.
User may generate a lot of activity data using this access token. MultiTab app saves these data in local device. This data is used only for functionality. MultiTab app does not send any user data to our server. We do not collect any user-related data such as email address, account name.
We collect the following information.
- Usage statistics. Such as running time, launch frequency, app version.
- Device Information.
All these information is encoded with unique identifier we provide randomly when app is launched first. We collect and save these information through encrypted method.
Use of Information
We may use collected information for following purposes:
- Monitor and analyze usage and activities in connection with our app.
- Provide, maintain and improve our app, including to provide additional features.
Sharing of Information
We will share the collected information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
- required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- involved in a merger, acquisition, or similar situation.
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Tracking and Ads
We reserve the right to partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App. Our ad network partner would use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
- 2021-01-03, Add a summary for the App Store users at the beginning.
- 2019-11-28, The app name has been changed from FastFeed app to MultiTab app.
- 2015-05-16, A minor correction has made at the level of trimming a sentence.
- 2016-09-04, A minor update for better understanding.